Friday, May 6, 2011

Pinnacle Tv Center 64 Bit

Mirrorwise / Mirrorward

Often when I'm in the shower and support me in the foot wall to soap, I have this moment of mimesis with Tori Amos. This photo booklet of To Venus and Back of Tori Amos . For a moment I seem to be stuck in the skin, in the pose of Tori Amos. And as I become aware of it, the feeling goes away.

The first time I did something like this was in preschool. Patricia was the only one who was in a position to break through the hall. Looked sad and his pose, his expression, his aura, everything seemed so strange, so unique, that I immediately began to imitate. As if to feel Patricia. Be Patricia.

Funny realize the six years that you're acting in a mirror, and not to tease someone. Because children are supposed to have no empathy.

Bah, I go out there. My memory is a mirror, that's his way to retrieve things. Will automatically see them and puts his front pair. Don "or repentance?

0 comments:

Post a Comment