Thursday, May 5, 2011

List Of Healthy Cereals

Rachel's Favorite .... MARCH!

Barely noticing the last few months have flown by and I have accumulated the favorite March and April, so today I will post when I have one and a little time to update add others.

The truth is that I always go in a hurry for everything and I miss hour (, but the last two months have been particularly busy .... travel commitments, finding wedding dresses for summer, driving school (yeah. .. it's a shame that at this point in my life to continue without a license, but I never really had the need to drive but travel by car every day, not enough time to devote to studying for the card ... until now !)... and search for new house and finally change my 250 + 357 85m2 garden: D.

hate moving, but throughout my life I've been through a lot and very different places ... but this time it's for sheer convenience (15 km closer to my command center lol) and get rid of my little estimated neighbors, who stress me from 6 am to 3 am tirelessly 365 days a year, hopefully will be for a short time, I have the house since July and I will wake up with her screaming and Kiss Fm in loud:)

hardest Now it .... the search for furniture (I have also my wishlist for that lol, especially for "beauty room" : D) painting and design and compose the garden is probably what makes me more lazy, but worth it when there fall alone mojitos at sunset and not inside the house listening as 7 people jump on my roof while listening versions of Ana Torroja .

.... Well I already put my favorite March, there are many things I would have liked to include, but are actually the most used products were:

EYES:

Nars: Duo Melusine. Medium gray with mauve microreflejos is precioooosa (similar to the Vex!) And purple means (not eggplant as in the photo is much nicer, no red undertone). A beautiful duet, I have not found a single swatch does justice, you have to see it live!
Benefit: Creaseless Skinny Jeans. Ultraresistent cream shadow, hard to define ... a fusion of metallic gray with military green, brown .... but it's more gray than anything. Ideal under the gray shadow of Melusine. Sephora
: Brow Gel transparent. What I hate is that as all, Take some color and looks dirty.
Ardell: powder eyebrow kit, light.
Louise Young: LY13, Mini Shocket. Great for smoking and an outline with shadow blur, pretty accurate, but is a bit rough.
Ardell Lashes: My new favorite, the 109! Ultranaturales, short (are not round as seen in photo), pull transparent and durable.

FACE AND CHIN:


Mac: NW15 Studio Tech. Compact Base cream, just wonderful. Suitable for dry or mixed, necessary work well with thermal water or Fix +. I applied Avene thermal spraying water on the brush 130, Mac and the result is sleek, silky and unified. I'll do a review on it.
Nars: Blush Madly . It is a cinnamon tone, like a very soft roasted peaches and pink undertones (not coral) and microreflejos. Very successful for a smoking or when you highlight your eyes or lips significantly.
Nars: Laguna Bronzer. The ideal sunscreen for skin and half clear. Leave a flattering look very healthy and without glitter or be mate, nothing artificial. Perfect for the whole year. It is a must! The I took the Eiri and has been a great acquisition.
Benefit: Powderflage. Loose powders are silky satin with a slight pink tone stick concealer and light set very slightly the area of \u200b\u200bthe eyecup helping to camouflage the color differences.
Make Up Forever: Full Cover Concealer. For me, the best to date, hold intact the whole day, covers great and is waterproof. Somewhat expensive, but is a lot of quantity and worthwhile.
MAC: Lip Creme Cup.Muy similar to Angel, but a little more muted and natural.
MAC Lustrewhite. Lustreglass is a beautiful, transparent and lightweight microdestellos gold and silver, very fine, combined with any lipstick.

Well girls, I hope you like them and if you have any questions about a product, you know that you can ask anything you want. Try to spend more often these days, but not neglect your blogs!
Kisses to all;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment