Sunday, May 1, 2011

Alprazolam In Store Coupon



"Um, I do not know, Mike ... What do you think?".
"Well, Al .. You know. It will not be the first nor the last that we'll lose
. But above all, understand that we will do for their sake."


"I saw Lucy ... Lucy? Lucy? Where did you go, mijaaa?
Awwwww ... Mary had a lamb ... a sheep ... a sheep ...

Mary had a lamb white as cotton. Señooor, I ran out of chlorine.


"What look? Bah. It is a blouse is a shirt. Just like that.
is part of the image of my next album with The Bad Seeds, which reinvent the conga. It will be a conga
dark, passionate, and ultimately triumphant ... like life.
Hum ... Yes, when I came in the midst of this drunken promise.
truth is I do not know who chose the color of the shirts ... And put me captious.


"But how great, how beautiful, what color is this girl, thank God
is going to be pure cheek, as usual ...
is more encouraged than when I visited the rehab ... Are you getting enough to eat
, Sabrina, my angel? Tell, tell your Aunt Norma ... "
" It's always the same pod. "You go." "What about me why? Anda tú!".
"No, yo voy siempre". "Y yo". "¿Tú qué?". "Yo no voy". "Siempre es la misma vaina".
"Nojose". "Qué ladilla, yo no juego más". "Ay, bien bueno, pues".
"Yo tampoco juego". "Ni yo". "¿Tú qué?". "No, que si se van a poner en esas,
yo tampoco juego más". "Los escurridores de bulto, nos podríamos llamar".
"Siempre es la misma vaina". "En vez de repetir siempre la misma vaina
podrías ir tú y...". "¡Jaa! Me habrás visto cara de boyscout".


"¿Qué te has believed you, boy? What I'm worth? I'm dumb but pretty. "


" Come, then. Yes, I'll rip your ear, do not walk with stories. I'm no
stuffed, as I see teeny think what, what? Chiquito but horny.
I grew up in the streets. Well, not exactly in the streets ... but my love
Brenda Carolina is a fan of Sylvester Stallone and see all his movies
ten times has given me the spiritual strength that I need to overcome my complexes
(for example, have a brother named Melody Ramon, why? why Why, ah?
Who would think?). By the way, my name is Rocky Nano, pleasure ".


0 comments:

Post a Comment