Monday, May 2, 2011

Cleaning Flagstone Fireplace

Haul time!!: Kiko, Garnier, Yves Rocher

Hello
wapas!
via Twitter the other day, ask for recommendations of Kiko, in my city there, but I wanted to take a trip to Asturias to get closer to your Store Cosmetics Kiko and me with one of their products.
Hi beauties!
Today, I show you my latest Purchases, I hope you like it!

things start with Garnier:
muuuuuuuuuuchas had read reviews on Garnier roll-on , usually with very good reviews, so I was on my shopping list for a long time. After finishing my previous contour (Clarins), I decided to try this myself. In general, I like. A lot. Its main component in the caffeine, to help decongest the area and reduce dark circles. It took me about 11 € in Bodybell. Following
Garnier time, I had in Bodybell, I also bought one of its lakes, namely hairspray and flexibility , has a strong hold, and says anti-humidity is 24 (although I could not check ) because it contains bamboo extract, which reminded me of an anti-frizz spray which you I spoke at this entry: http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2010/11/anti-frizz-3.html which also contains this excerpt. It took about 3.5 €. I liked, what first caught my attention was not typical paint smell, but that has nuances and fruity ... the aroma that usually have the Garnier hair products.
Garnier My Purchases Were:
Garnier roll-on: after reading a lot of reviews about this product a loooong time ago, I Decided That I Had to Have It!
I really like it. A lot. It contains caffeine, which helps to reduce dark circles. It really works!!
Then, I saw Garnier Fructys Style hairspray , and it caught my eye that it contains bamboo extract, because it works against hair frizz. Sold!
After try this out, I have to say that I´m really happy, it really works well, and it has a nice scent, not that typical hairspray scent.
I used an anti-frizz spray by Garnier which contains the same extract, reviewed in this post:  http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2010/11/anti-frizz-3.html
In Spain, this hairspray Costs 3.5 € (really inexpensive) and the roll-on costs € 11 (approx.).

In Yves Rocher, just buy this shower gel, which I used on other occasions. Is in the range "Jardins du Monde , this one in particular is the Lotus Flower Laos. Maraviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilla smells. Contains 200ml., So it is relatively smaller than the shower gel "common", but I simply love it.
I purchase shower gel Jardins du Monde in Laotian Lotus flower by Yves Rocher. I looooooooooooooooooove this shower gel. It smells soooooooooo good! You know, I love lotus flowers, haha. It contains 200ml.

And now, yes, purchases (first purchase) in Kiko. On Twitter and told me he had my fill nail polish that great truth, I did not know where to look!, I recommended them, so they came home with me these:
Kiko 314: magenta color is a soft, shimmer. Preciooooooooooso. Had long been wanting a glaze that was not pink "barbie" or purple, something between these two tones. This is the color I was looking for!
The formula of the glazes I loved Kiko. Each enamel contains 11ml and costs € 2.5. Kiko
219: makeup tone pink background (there was another similar but with enamel beige undertone) with a subtle shimmer style of Chanel nail polish. I think it's perfect for that look of nails dummy. Kiko
279: Chanel fashion is going to put yellow glazes for summer, after taking the Mimosa, so I take Kiko version. This is a warm yellow, nothing yellow fluorescent or "chicken":-P, without shimmer.
I'll
swatches of 3 and fixed go up to the Facebook page of the blog: Pure Addiction (blog) on \u200b\u200bFacebook . I also recommended
eye pencils (normal and glamorous), in the end only bought the No. 100 from normal, costs 2.5 €. It is a gray asphalt, perfect in any color of eyes, to make the look without giving the intense depth of a black pen. Recommended!
I was testing the glamorous, and they're great, creamy and coloooooooores had a flashing Burgundies, can not remember his number, which reminded me of a kohl power eye pencil MAC limited edition I have, called Raven, since tiene los mismos destellos.
Sin duda, la próxima visita que haga a Kiko, algun lápiz de esta gama, caerá.
Finally, my purchases at Kiko Cosmetics store:
I asked via Twitter for recommendations of Kiko cosmetics, and people recommended me their nailpolishes (Kiko Cosmetics owns a HUGE variety of shades), their eye pencils and glamorous eye pencils. 
Kiko 314 nailpolish:  lovely light magenta shade. With jelly finish.
Kiko nailpolishes formula are really great!! Each nailpolish contains 11ml / 0.37fl oz. Cost: 2.5€. Highly recommend it!!!
Kiko 219 nailpolish:  nude shade with pink undertones (you can find the same shade with beige undertones) with subtle shimmer, like Chanel nailpolish shimmer.
Kiko 279 nailpolish: warm yellow shade with jelly finish. Same shade of Chanel Mimosa, but without shimmer. A must-have this summer!!!
I purchased Kiko eye pencil in nº100, a nice dark grey shade. Perfect on any eye color.

Espero que os haya gustado, gracias for stopping, read the post, comment, etc, etc, etc:)
bsos
Thanks for all your support!
xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment