Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Horse Hay Feeder With Roof

Mas utilizados: Abril - Most Worn: April

Hi all! Here you
favorites this month:) Hi
girls!
Here, I show you my 'Most worn' products of the month:)
Enjoy!


  • NYX Lip Pumpkin Pie: have spoken and made swatches of the same, in this post: http://white -lotusflower.blogspot.com/2010/12/nyx-round-lipsticks-swatches-vol-ii.html
  • Pumpkin Pie lipstick by NYX: check out my post about NYX lipsticks with swatches: http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2010/12/nyx-round-lipsticks-swatches-vol-ii.html
  • Cream color base "Hush" MAC: and my favorite came in December. It is a multipurpose product. I use it mainly as a highlighter on the cheekbone. It's a peach tone, suuuuper flattering.
  • 'Hush' by MAC cream color base: I loooooooooove this product. You Can Apply it over your lids, cheekbones or lips. I use it as highlight on my cheekbones. On Any beauuutiful Reaaaally skintone.
  • Gloss "Orgasm" of NARS: is a shade between peach and pink with gold shimmer, similar to the well-known Nars blush with the same name. There is nothing quite as sticky and lasts more than lipgloss or MAC lustreglass
  • 'Orgasm' lipgloss by NARS: peachy pink shade with gold shimmer. Really pretty on lips. It last Longer than, for example, MAC lipgloss or lustreglasses. Not sticky at all. Are NARS lipgloss really recommended.
  • Mascara Maybelline Define & Volume: has a silicone brush, shaped like an hourglass. Defines and provides volume to the lashes, and in my case also lengthens. Buy it with low expectations, considering that I have in my collection always the Lash Queen Feline Blacks from Helena Rubinstein, but I liked the result. I'm not very much in favor of silicone applicators, but this in particular works very well, no excess material removed and leaves no lumps or anything.
  • Sets & Volume mascara by Maybelline: When I Purchased this mask I Thought That It Will not impress me, 'cos, my favorite mascara is Lash Queen Feline Blacks by Helena Rubinstein, pero, after Used this, i have to say That this is really great mascara. It's affordable and with good result.

  • Nail Enamel 73 "Replay" of Essence: in this post I talked about it and swatches: http://white -lotusflower.blogspot.com/2011/03/haul-essence-and-mac.html
  • 73 'Replay' nailpolish by Essence: reviewed and swatches in this post: http://white -lotusflower.blogspot.com/2011/03/haul-essence-and-mac.html
  • Nail Enamel 59 of Deliplus: is a clone of enamel Chanel Nail Dragon. I did a post with a couple of clones of Chanel in this post: http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2010/12/clones-chanel-dragon-paradoxal.html
  • Deliplus nailpolish in n ยบ 59: it'sa dupe for Dragon nailpolish by Chanel. Check out this post: http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2010/12/clones-chanel-dragon-paradoxal.html
  • Nail Polish "Fairy Dust" by China Glaze: I used as top coat, as it is transparent sparkles with millions of colors. Unique. It looks great on any color of nail polish. With sunlight, is ... indescribable. I at least have not seen any other enamel with this special shimmer.
  • 'Fairy Dust' by China Glaze nailpolish: OMG, I think this nailpolish That it's unique! It has like a million of colorful of shimmer. I never seen something like this before. It sparkles with sunlight.
  • Essence Cuticle Pen: Nail care pencil: I think they have discontinued, or at least I've stopped watching in the stand Bodybell. A pity. I carry with me always in the bag. Moisturize cuticles nails great, smells great, and the format is super comfortable and easy to use. Contains aloe vera, vitamin A and E. Bring 5ml.
  • pencil Nail care by Essence: caring intensively with aloe vera, essential oils and vitamins A and E. Nourished and Revitalise nail and cuticle. It has a nice scent. Contains 0.1fl oz / 5ml.
What are your favorite month?, Have you used / tried one of those I have mentioned me?, "Recommendations?
Thank you for being there;)
bsos
Tell me, What's your April's favorites?, Any recommendation or coincidence?
Thank you sooo much for all your support;)
xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment