Friday, May 13, 2011

Leather Skirt Pregnancy

Ever, the document traversed

"Tuesday, 13? "Superstitions?

Look, maybe it gocha sheath, but ...

I have understood that the number of sort of Juan Vicente Gómez (aka "The Benefactor") was 13.

And I, I owe half of my genes to that land, I am so strangely polite and I am so used to the black cat crosses my every night in the parking lot and up to greet him with familiarity. Call it

Eveready, such as batteries, remember?

Call it the "Ever", with care.

"EPAL, Ever, wipes, are you here again?" What else? How's the family? Have wasted many lives there? "Look, you're quite ... Come on, tell me, how many I've been through today giving him a scare uppercase? Jaaaa, sure you gut the slowdown that put every time you put them in front. It is as if they saw a panther! And you you're just a kitten ... a sort of kitty watchman who looked like a frightened rat ... no offense, Huh? Oh, boy, what with people, right? Well, greetings for your home ... Aha ... Come, then! Circle! Chus chus! ".

SIIIII. Do something with people and superstitions. Animals is preferable not to have enemies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment