Monday, May 9, 2011

Correct Way To Take Steam Bath

!




















Hi girls!

Today I want to show one of my bases which gradually has become my favorite ... the Mac Studio Tech.

is a compact base cream that is packaged in a compact format, very similar picture to that of the Studio Fix Powder but slightly thicker and the bottom (if we raise the cap inside ) keeps the compartment which keeps the tassel, in this case latex, to help implement the base.
The amount of product is somewhat limited when you consider the price, I do not remember exactly how much it cost me because I gained more in the moment, but if I mistake not be paying about 32-33 € per 10g. However, as you read a little deeper, I highly compensated me.

I've always been faithful to the combination "base fluid + loose or pressed powder to seal" and have tried countless brands getting better and worse outcomes. The last one was the Nars Glow Sheer, very balanced in its composition and leaves my skin an aspect between matte and glossy (more glossy something fat areas like the nose), coverage and duration seem very decent, although I like a lot, I was curious to try another type of format and I chose the Studio Tech in one of my visits to the Pro of Fuencarral, where as always treated me great.

chose NW15 tone, which is undoubtedly better suited to my skin lately while cutting effect between the tone of the face and neck, remember that you must always guide you through the latter to When choosing your ideal tone. I did not test in depth the base until the next day and the first time was not a success, left me with a look dry and patchy, but fortunately it was a home test, one of those you do at home without fear because you will not leave.
I took a disappointment, but I looked for information online and followed the advice to use thermal water or Fix + to implement and the difference was abysmal!
usually use the 130 brush Mac (the little skunk that came from the collection To The Beach) lightly spray with Avene Thermal Water to lighten the dense texture of the Studio Tech and helped found better in my skin, passing the brush at the base and rapidly distributed in the area I make up while going upward circular motion blurring. I do not recommend applying "dots" on the ground around the face and then blend, because the product will dry ... it is best to apply and blend - always .... apply and blend in small amounts and gradually reapplying where necessary to have some more coverage ... so in every area of \u200b\u200bthe face and gettin a perfect result!

On this basis I get a totally perfect finish, mate, but nothing off , or mask effect. Not greasy, just oxidizes and within minutes is when you actually see a smooth and velvety on our skin, as during the application can give the impression that the skin has not been barely covered, but as I say, Within minutes is impeccable, as amended, without emphasizing unified pores or blemishes.
The fixed with a thin layer of powder Nars Loose Flesh in tone and contour, blush and bronzer are responsible for providing volume and the final touch.

I am delighted with it, its implementation is fast and not because I get less lazy to use a fluid and no doubt my skin will feel better. I have also eager to test the basis of Bobbi Brown Stick if I give my exact shade, as the Bobbi are slightly more vanilla and I've never found one that really feels good.

would definitely recommend the Studio Tech:

-dry or mixed
-skins in need of correct minor redness is not very large (perfect)
-sensitive skin - tinkering away
-O just for people who have little time for makeup and do not want to dispense with a good finish to suit your needs.

I hope you have helped if you had doubts about taking on this basis, although as always, I recommend reading several reviews and even better, try it in person before buying because every skin is different and this is just my personal opinion: )

Finally, I leave with my three essential daily:

0 comments:

Post a Comment