Monday, May 2, 2011

Mount And Blade Free Skins



"I believe in Pablo Picasso, almighty, creator of heaven and earth, I think of Charlie Chaplin, son of violets and mice, was crucified, died and was buried by time, but every day resurrected in the hearts of men believe in love and art as means to the enjoyment of life everlasting, I think the crickets that inhabit the night of magic crystals, I think living in the grinder to make stars gold with its wonderful conference, I think the air quality of the human being configured in the memory of Isadora Duncan as a pure dove swooping under the Mediterranean sky, I think in the currencies of chocolate treasure secretly under the pillow of my childhood, I think in the fable of Orpheus, I believe in the spell of the music, I do that in the hour of my distress I saw, under the spell of the Pavane by Faure, released and radiant output Eurydice sweet hell out of my mind I believe in Rainer Maria Rilke, hero of the struggle of man for beauty, who sacrificed his life to the act of cutting a rose for a woman, I think the flowers that sprang from the corpse of Ophelia teen , believe in silent cry of Achilles against the sea in a boat I distantísimo slim that came out a century to meet the dawn, his Captain Lord Byron, by his side the sword of the archangel, and with his forehead a blaze of stars, I think the dog of Ulysses, the smiling cat in Alice in Wonderland, in Robinson Crusoe's parrot, in mice car that pulled Cinderella's horse in Beralfiro Roland bees and their hive carved into the heart of Martin Tinajero, I think of friendship as the most beautiful invention of man, believe in the creative powers of people, I believe in poetry and, finally, I believe in myself, because I know that someone loves me. "

"I pray the creed", in: Private Life rag dolls , Achilles Nazoa (Corporación Venezolana de Turismo, 1975)




"I can believe things that are true and I can believe things that are not true and I can believe in things that nobody knows whether or not true. I can believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and Marilyn Monroe and the Beatles and Elvis and Mister Ed Listen: I think that people are perfectible, that knowledge is infinite, that the world is ruled by secret banking cartels and is visited regularly by aliens, some nice ones that look like wrinkled lemurs and some bad, who mutilate cattle and want our water and our women. I think the future sucks and that the future is great and I think that one day the Buffalo Woman White is coming back and will kick his ass all over the world. I believe that all men are just kids too big for his age, with problems communicating, and the decline of good sex in America coincides with the decline of drive-ins in all states. I think all politicians are bandits, unscrupulous and I still think that the bandits are better than politicians. I believe that California will sink into the sea when the big one comes, while Florida is going to dissolve into madness and alligators and toxic waste. I believe that antibacterial soap is destroying our resistance to dirt and disease, so one day we will all be swept away by a simple flu, as the Martians in The War of the Worlds. I think the greatest poets of the last century were Edith Sitwell and Don Marquis, that jade is dried dragon sperm, and that hundreds of years ago, in another life, I was a one-armed Siberian shaman. I think the fate of humanity lies in the stars. I think the candy really knew better when I was a child, that for a bumblebee flight is aerodynamically impossible, that light is a wave and a particle, that there is a cat in a box somewhere who's alive and dead at the same time (although not even open the box to feed, eventually will have two kinds of death), and there are stars in the universe there are millions of years older than the Universe itself. I believe in a personal god who cares for me and cares about me and oversees everything I do. I believe in an impersonal god who set the universe in motion and went for a walk with their girlfriends and do not even know I'm alive. I believe in a universe empty and devoid of God, a universe of casual chaos, background noise and sheer blind luck. I think anyone who says sex is overrated has not done properly. I think anyone who claims to know what happens also lie about the minutiae. I believe in absolute honesty and sensible social lies. I believe in a woman's right to choose, the right to life of babies, in that while human life is sacred, nothing is wrong with the death penalty if you can trust the legal system implicitly, and that only a fool would trust the legal system. I think life is a game, that life is a cruel joke and that life is what happens when you're alive, and you can also kick you out and enjoy it. "

In: American Gods by Neil Gaiman (Harper Torch, 2002)

0 comments:

Post a Comment