Sunday, May 15, 2011

Diapositivas De Travestis

EOTD: Get catty

Holaaa
I hope you like the new EOTD I bring:)
Hi!
I hope you like my new EOTD, enjoy! :)


After the problem was with Blogger, my last post, a EOTD, I would go with some error, so the "re-upload."
After the Problems with Blogger this week, my last EOTD WAS removed, so I Decided to update it again.




What have I used?:
- PREBASIC for shadows from Too Faced Shadow Insurance .
- Palette "Champagne & Caviar" NYX of "Runway Collection": applying a beige with golden shimmer shadow across the eyelid, the banana medium brown shade with a satin finish and the external V a chocolate brown shade. I do not wear any shade under the arch of the eyebrow.
- The highlight of what I put in the tear, using the eyeliner 02 "White divine" Essence , new Metallic, blur a bit.
- Long lasting eye pencil Essence 02 "Hot chocolate" : I checked with him and applied the lower lashes in the outer half of the waterline, thus making the eye more almonds.

is a very versatile type of look, easy to make and favors to any eye shape. Serve with lips with some color striking, the classic red or with a more natural and nude lip.

What did I use?:
- Insurance Eye Shadow by Too Faced first.
- 'Champagne & Caviar by NYX eye palette, from Their' Runway Collection ': I Applied to beige shade with gold undertones all over my lids, over my crease I Applied to medium brown with satin finish and finally, I Used to brown with dark matte finish to define my outer corner. I didn´t apply any highlight eyeshadow under my brows.
- I used  Essence Metallic eye pencil in 02 'White divine'  on my inner corner.
-  Essence Longlasting eye pencil in 02 'Hot chocolate'  on my lower lashline and my outer waterline, because it makes your eyes look with and almond shaped.
-  Essence Gel eyeliner in 01 'Midnight in Paris'  just to create a winged eyeliner. Check my review / swatches of this product out:  http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2011/03/essence-gel-liner-vs-coastal-scents-gel.html

Thanks for your support, do followers of the blog (and you are 340!, take this opportunity to welcome new followers), for reading the post, comment, etc. etc, etc :)
Thank you soooo much for all your support, means the world!! :-D This blog has 340 followers!!! YAY!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment