Thursday, March 24, 2011

When Body Style Gmc Yukon Change

Essence gel liner vs. Coastal Scents gel liner

Hi all!
Bodybell Yesterday I went through and already had the news of Essence, and how could it be less, buy some kitchens (in the next post I will make the haul).
Today I will show a comparison of a new product that I bought from Essence, and that was eager, is gel liner en el tono 01 "Midnight in Paris".
Hi girls!!!
Yesterday I purchased some stuff by Essence (I´ll show you what I purchased in my next blogpost), today I just want to review Essence gel liner in 01 "Midnight in Paris", and compare it with Coastal Scents gel liner in "True Black".

  • DESCRIPCIƓN / DESCRIPTION
  • Essence Gel Liner 01 "Midnight in Paris":




- Price / Price: 3.79 €
- Contains / Contains: 0.1 fl.oz / 3ml.
- is resistant to water / it's waterproof.

  • Coastal Scents Gel Liners "True Black":





- Price / Price: $ 6.95 to 4.89 € (from the website of Coastal Scents, Free shipping / from Their website, Without shipping cost).
- Contains / Contains: 0.1 oz / 3 gr.
- Ingredients / Ingredients :


  • COMPARATIVE / COMPARATIVE & SWATCH


Essence gel liner, as you see, is larger than that of Coastal Scents, and I would also have more product. Essence
gel liner is Bigger Than Coastal Scents gel liner, and I think That Essence gel liner contains more product.
Coastal Scents "True Black" - Essence "Midnight in Paris"
The Essence is waaaaay more creamy than the CS, however, for this reason the stroke may be thicker, because the brush making more product. Tested
side the other, the gel liner Essence has a more intense black pigment is brighter finish (pictured the brilliance not seen almost).
"Midnight in Paris" is more creamier, and Can Be Sometimes the line thicker.
As you can see, "Midnight in Paris" is blackest than "True Black" and it has like a glossy finish.
True Black - Midnight in Paris
... In terms of duration, the Essence is water resistant liner of CS gel is not specify anything about it.
After to blend (or try) with your finger, once dry, the Essence did not move and the Coastal Scents, did slightly.
Well, I tried to blend with my finger Both liners and, as you can see, Coastal Scents gel liner smudged out a little bit, while Essence gel liner not.

True Black - Midnight in Paris
also tried to delete them with a cotton pad moistened with water, as you see, both endured, though the more Essence.
I Used to pretty wet cotton pad, and Both liners gel works really well.
True Black - Midnight in Paris
Finally, I rubbed more insistent and they left something of pigment still marked, the difference here is not as notable as in the previous photo.
Finally, I rubbed insistently Them and as you can see, this WAS the result.

  • CONCLUSION
Either of these two gel liner is a recommended product.
If I could only choose one ..., with what I have left?
In Essence, because I like the finish you have, and on the other side (most superficial ...), the packaging of Essence is more attractive as well, I love your name! (I love Paris, I'm going to do ...). Both
gel liners Are really great, highly recommended.
But ... if i have to choose just one ... I'll pick Essence gel liner, because i really like this glossy finish and, by Other Hand, Essence gel liner has a cute packaging and I looooooooove ITS name (Paris is The Most Beautiful city \u200b\u200bof the world!).

I hope you liked it:)
Thanks for your time reading the blog, comment on and to follow him!
I hope you found it helpful:)
Thanks for your support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment