Monday, March 21, 2011

Minox Pocket Binoculars Review

EOTD: Hold it against me

Hi all!
I hope you had a great weekend.
Today I leave a new EOTD inspired by Britney Spears carrying his video "Hold it Against Me."
can see it well in the minute 1:10, 1:25 and 2:29.
I think it's very versatile, as carried prune at any time.
Hope you enjoy!
Hi ladies!
I Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Today, I show you a new EOTD inspired by Britney Spears in her new music video "Hold it Against Me." You can see her look at 1:10, 1:25 and / or 2:29 minute.
That I think this is really versatile eye makeup.
I hope you like it!


What have I used?:
- PREBASIC for shadows Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- nude shadow base all over the eyelid, in my case, use the shade "All That Glitters" from MAC.
- smooth matte brown shadow, in my case I used the shadow "Wedge" of MAC, the banana with a brush to blend. So we define the eye socket but are not too marked, because ...
- ... the different touch "that has this look, is that it marks the banana in the first half of the eye with a brown shade with a matt finish, I use the shadow "Saddle" MAC with a brush pen type.
- Sharpen the eyelid with black eyeliner, liquid, gel or pencil ... I use the painpot "Blackground" MAC with a brush to draw.
- Above the crystal painpot eyeliner applied in the tone of Essence 07 "get ready!" (I think they are those who are currently out of print for introducing new developments), is a black eyeliner but almost transparent with glitter. In the video, Britney has eyeliner that is quite dramatic (I've left more mild) and with a glossy or shiny finish. Very nice.
- Then check the upper and lower waterline with a black pen, I used the "Feline" MAC, blurring a bit under the lower lashes.
- lights up the arch of the eyebrow in the shade "Blanc Type" MAC.
Tip: those that you have separated eyes, wear a darker shade in the first half of the eye (in this case in the first half of the banana) optically dissimulate this fact. Those that ye close together, to skip this step and influence on the outside. Those with eyes not too close together or separate, no problem. :)

What did I use?:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion as eye first.
- "All that Glitters" by MAC eyeshadow all over my lid.
- "Wedge" eyeshadow by MAC on my crease with a blending brush.
- "Saddle" eyeshadow by MAC on my inner crease.
- "Blanc Type" by MAC as highlight.
- I used "Blackground" painpot by MAC as eyeliner.
- Crystal eyeliner in 07 "Get ready!" by Essence applied over "Blackground", because, Britney´s eyeliner has a glossy finish which I really like.
- "Feline" eye pencil by MAC on my waterline, I smudged it a little bit on my outerlower lashline.


Thanks for your support, do followers of the blog (take the opportunity to welcome and thank the new followers!), Commenting, reading, ... :)
Spend a happy day!
Thank you soooo much for all your support!
Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment