Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What Is The Strongest Encryption Software

EOTD: What The Hell

Hi girls! How are you going
week?
Today I leave this EOTD, based on one of the leading Avril Lavigne looks in the video for her new single "What the Hell".
particular, is that you can see in 3:04 minutes, 3:09 and 3:15 of the video.
Hope you enjoy!
Hi girls!
What's up? I hope you're having a nice week! :)
Today, I show you this EOTD inspired by Avril Lavigne in her new music video "What the Hell".
You can see the look That I'm talking about at 3:04, 3:09 and / or 3:15 minute video of her music.
I hope you like it!


What have I used?
- PREBASIC for shadows Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- fuchsia shade with some shimmer (Matt was very dull ... all: S), the palette of 120 shades, applied across the eyelid.
- matte black shadow, also from the palette of 120 shades, applied on the outer half of the upper eyelid, as a liner on top lashes (very slightly) and also under the lower lashes (scoring a lot).
- black eye pencil, in my case I used the MAC Feline at the waterline (top and bottom).
- Shadow Blanc Type of MAC illuminate the arch of the eyebrow.
- Stay Mascara on (and on and on) of Essence, which I did review this entry: http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2011/03/review-essence-stay -on-and-on-and-on.html

What did I use?
- I Used as Urban Decay Primer Potion eyeprimer.
- Apply Any hot pink with a little bit of shimmer eyeshadow, all over your lid. I Used my 120 pro palette.
- Apply a black eyeshadow in the outher V and blend it out. Apply it Along the lower lashline, like it WAS a little bit smudge.
- I Used Black Type eyeshadow as highlight.
- I Used Feline kohl power eye pencil on my waterline.
- And, finally I Used Stay on (and on and on) mask by Essence. I reviewed it in this post: http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2011/03/review-essence-stay-on-and-on-and-on.html


Thanks for your support, reviews, lectures, ... :)
Spend a happy day!
Thanks for all your support!
Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment