Thursday, March 10, 2011

Amp Energy Drink Cakes

Rachel's Favorite ... FEBRUARY!

Hi girls!

Today I come with a little original section as there are many blogs to post similar yet I love it helped me to learn about new products and also to know at what time of year are recommended (at least in the case of facial treatments ).... always personal opinions, but thanks to them I have thrown myself to try new products and the most I'm very satisfied.
So I dedicate today's blog post the well-known FAVORITES!

favorite begin with because honestly February January was somewhat chaotic, I traveled back and forth, I had so much commotion and some dates were complicated in that I followed exactly my routine Beauty and used the first thing at hand, but last month I put batteries and regained the good habits:) So go with what most used or more I liked:

-selected EYE- ....
-Quad Mac with my essentials: Chamomile, Patina, Satin Taupe and Carbon.
-Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Black L'Oreal Hip (a thousand times better than Fluidlines!)
-Nars Duo Charade. Browse
-Eye Crayon Mac Flatter
Black SuperShock
-Avon.
-Mac Studio Fix Mascara
-Red Cherry 747 (They are small but it does not seem very natural.)

-selected-face and lips ....


-Nars Loose Powder Flesh.
-Nars Blush Madly.
-Blush Nars Desire.
-Nars Sheer Glow in the tone of Mont Blanc.
Nyx-Lipliner Pencil in tone Pale Pink.
-Mac Lip Creme Cup

I have not included correction or glosses because I was in the process of experimentation: D But these were the products most out of my bag during the last month.
For reference if anyone needs a product, now I'm NW15 and I used everything fits perfectly in my tone, but if you have any questions you can ask whatever you want ... needless to say that the quality of photos is not the best, I had to make artificial lighting and without caring much the picture, but if I have to wait for the light and time required may be the favorites XD 2020.

I'm making a good selection in March y de momento no estoy repitiendo mucho, ahora que los días nublados se van (para mi desgracia, si) toca ir variando un poco, renovarse o morir....





Mañana me voy de viaje, así que no creo que actualice hasta la vuelta, por si no nos vemos....


Saludos, besos y amores perros.


                                                                                                                         * Rachel *

0 comments:

Post a Comment