Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shoulder Pain When Cold

Haul: Essence and MAC

Hi girls!
As I commented in the last two entries, today I bring you a mini Haul of Essence and (even more mini) MAC.
Hi everyone!
So, today I'm going to show you my last Purchases.


  • Essence Gel eyeliner 01 "Midnight in Paris": I speak of him in this post / check out my post about it ; : Http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2011/03/essence-gel-liner-vs-coastal-scents-gel.html
  • multidimesion Essence 73 "Replay" nailpolish: is one of the new colors that Essence has taken this month, is part of the permanent collection of the brand. Contains 8ml and costs € 1.99. It's one of the new shades by Essence, contains 8ml / 0.23fl oz. and it cost € 1.99.
Replay
nailpolish 73 by Essence
Replay
swatch: 73 Nailpolish by Essence
  • Essence Color and Go 43 "Where is the party?" nailpolish: Another new tone that has brought the catalog Essence permanent. It is one of the glazes holographic (tell me if I'm wrong), super nice. Contains 5ml and costs € 1.49. New shade. Douchrome. Contains 5ml / 0.16fl oz. Price: 1.49 €.
43 Where is the party? nailpolish by Essence
swatch: 43 Where is the party? nailpolish by Essence
swatch: 43 Where is the party? nailpolish by Essence
  • Essence longlasting lipgloss Stay with me 06 "Berry me!" Contains 4ml and costs € 2.79. It is a new range of lip gloss just removed Essence, is distinguished from other brand, because, he says, they are long lasting (I will review on it). It is a plum tone, I think it can flatter any skin tone. Contains: 4ml / 0.13fl.oz. Price: 2.79 €. New lipgloss by Essence, They Are longlasting (I'll review it!), this is a nice berry lipgloss shade, Without shimmer.
  • remove nailpolish Essence: Mine is the hardener, is scented with strawberry and vanilla (suuuuuuuper rich !!!). Contains 150ml and it cost me € 1.49. Does not contain acetone. Enocontrar podeĆ­s also scented coconut (this is moisturizing) and aroma of blackberry (which is also bleach). Contains 150ml. Price: 1.49 €. I love it! It smells like strawberry and vanilla (yummy!!). Highly recommend it! Does it contains acetone.


  • Russian Red lipstick by MAC:


Mine, as you see is the next in the series "Wonder Woman" by MAC, however, belongs to the permanent collection of the brand.
is one of the lip of the range Matte.
contains 3g and it cost me € 19.
is the classic red, one of the best-selling Mac.
matte lipstick is the first I have of MAC, in this post I show that I have: http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2011/01/mac-lipsticks.html , and I must say since loooong lasting and does not dry the lips at all (at least in my case).
Very highly recommended!
As you can see, I purchase Russian Red with "Wonder Woman" LE packaging. You Can find this shade in Their permanent collection. It'sa matte lipstick. A best-seller.
Contains 3g / 0.1us oz.
Price: 19 € (In Spain)
It'sa true red, really beautiful, I Think That It Can Fit On Any skintone perfectly! I highly recommend this shade. Check out my post about MAC lipsticks: http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2011/01/mac-lipsticks.html

I hope you like:)
Have fun!
I hope you like it:)
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment