Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nice Sayings To Put In A Bridal Shower Invitation

EOTD: Good Girl - Bad Girl challenge

Hi girls!
few days ago did a FOTD Rakhshanda "good girl" (good girl) and "bad girl (bad girl), challenging anyone who would dare to do it.
I liked the idea, and I encouraged.
I hope you like the eye makeup in "good girl" and "bad girl" I've done.
not hesitate to encourage you to make your interpretations if you like and / or want.
Hi ladies!
Few days ago, Rakhshanda show us on her blog to FOTD: Good Girl - Bad Girl and a challenge.
I really liked the idea, so, today I'm going to show my eye makeup for Good Girls and ... Bad Girls, I hope you like it!


  • GOOD GIRL
inspired me for this look a little on my favorite flower (and, indeed, gives its name to the URL of my blog ... ), the white lotus flower as its color reminds me of the innocence sweetness and other good things.

For this look, I got inspired by my favorite flower (check out my URL and you'll know it )..., yes! white lotus flower, Because white makes me think of innocence, kindness, ... Good Things.



What have I used?:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Cream and green cream eyeliner palette cream eyeliners 01 "Kawoon" Essence (Whoom Stock Boom).
- Green Shade Pocket Palette Beauty 01 "Eye love to travel" from Essence.
- Eye kohl "Minted" MAC.
- Eye kohl Brown Yves Rocher.
- Shadow Quartet 10 "Les pastels - Celestial from Clarins."

PREBASIC After applying for shadows, I used the cream beige eyeliner around the area (to the arch of the eyebrow) and green under the outer lower lashes.
mobile eyelid Profile brown pencil Yves Rocher and put it on the eyelid iridescent pink shade Clarins quartet (all shades are almost white with one color rainbow), and green on brown pencil ( in the photos are not looks so good that iridescent effect of the shadows, if anyone knows how to improve it in the photo, I'd appreciate it very much! ).
Then, the green shade, which comes in the palette of Essence, the top of the cream applied green eyeliner. In the waterline used the pen "Minted" MAC and finally, I used the mascara "Stay On" Essence.

What did I use?:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Cream eyeliner palette 01 "Kawoon" by Essence (from their "Whoom Boom" collecion).
- Essence pocket beauty palette 01 "Eye love to travel" by Essence.
- Eye kohl "Minted" by MAC.
- Brown eye kohl by Yves Rocher.
- 10 "Les pastels - Celestial" palette by Clarins.

After applied UDPP, I used a beige cream eyeliner on my lid (and under my brow bone) and a forest green cream eyeliner under my outer lower lashline.
I applied brown eye pencil on my upper lashline and I used an pink iriscente eyeshadow (from Clarins palette) on my lid and a green iriscente eyeshadow over the brown eye pencil.
From Essence palette, I used a green eyeshadow over the forest green cream eyeliner. I applied "Minted" on my waterline, and, finally, I applied "Stay on" mask.



  • BAD GIRL
For eye makeup "bad girl, I wanted to make and emphasize the eyes, but without the classic smoked dark gray or black eyeliner base stark. So, I used a MAC pigment (which I love!) That over a black pencil is super strong and beautiful (again, the pictures are gone ...: (, get angry, because this pigment is pink purple reflections and photos not seen as really is)

For this look, I Decided to use a pigment by MAC (my favorite!) Which eye kohl black and Stock over, looks gorgeous (Unfortunately, you can not see, how pretty That is MAC pigment. If you know Any tips / tricks to solve this " color problem "on pics, please, tell me!).





What have I used?:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Pigment "Pink Pearl" by MAC.
- Gel eyeliner 01 "Midnight in Paris" Essence: Http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2011/03/essence-gel-liner-vs-coastal-scents-gel.html
- Eyeliner "Feline" by MAC.
- Shadow Nocturnelle "MAC.
- Shadow Blanc Type "MAC.

PREBASIC After applying for shadows, gel eyeliner Essence outlined a lid, then apply the pigment "Pink Pearl" by the eyelid, I lit the arch of the eyebrow in the shade "Blanc Type" and defined the banana with the shadow Nocturnelle "MAC. The waterline
wore eyeliner "Feline" MAC and got a bit of pigment on the outer lower lashes. Finally, I used mascara "Stay On" Essence.

What did I used?:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- "Pink Pearl" pigment by MAC.
- "Feline" eye khol by MAC.
- "Nocturnelle" eyeshadow by MAC.
- "Blanc Type" eyeshadow by MAC.

After applied UDPP, I used Essence gel eyeliner on my upper lashline, and then I applied "Pink pearl" pigment on my lid and over the eyeliner. I used "Blanc Type" eyeshadow as highlight and "Nocturnelle" on my crease.
I used "Feline" kohl eye on my waterline and under my outer lower lashline I Applied a little bit of "Pink Pearl" pigment. Finally, I applied "Stay on" mascara by Essence.


This was my proposal, to encourage and make yours! :)
Now, try it out yourseves! :)


Which do you stay: Good Girl or Bad Girl?
Thanks for being there,
bsos
Which one do you prefer: Good Girl or Bad Girl?
Thanks for your support! Xoxo


bloglovin Follow my blog (it's quick and easy):)
Follow this blog via Bloglovin (it's easy and fast):)

0 comments:

Post a Comment