Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Play Now Free Pokemon Silver

Stylius Review: Hand Cream Globe

Hi everyone!!
Today I leave a review of the Globes hand cream, I hope you like it:



contains 75ml. Its price is around € 1.50.
box and as the container of hand cream has a vintage style, it seems that he had bought on a trip to the past, right?
This cream combines the ability of cell proliferation and power Allantoin moisturizing glycerin.
ago forcefully and rapidly disappearing, with its ugly manifestations continued use of hands, subject to heavy wear, cold, heat and / or irritative processes, and also prevents the passage of time on your hands.
Composition: Aqua, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, fragrance, allantoin, methylparaben.

My opinion: I liked it, what most caught my attention is you get rapid regeneration of the skin with its use, as promised, and that I've seen in any small wound that sometimes We are around the cuticles, for example. Well, with this cream (as opposed to other common hand cream), these heriditas I have healed super fast, something that only happened to me popular 8hr cream. Elizabeth Arden (a staple in every collection potinguil that price, by the way ...).
I have used it almost daily, at night (the picture was taken before finishing). Leaves hands
well hydrated and in my case, I have been there for hours. I noticed that I need not moisturize your hands every 2x3 now in winter, which in my case, cuticles and dry hands me easily, as with other moisturizers hands with similar prices to this level or higher.
not have a floral aroma or the like, smells like cream "always", which also has in common with Elizabeth Arden, but the aroma of the latter is slightly stronger.
course repeat, without hesitation. It is really advisable.
I have heard that works well in atopic skin, thanks to allantoin, which as I said before, is responsible for skin regeneration and to accelerate the healing process.
can be found in supermarkets, in drugstores as well as "whole life", it has been my case.
The product also rife enough, it is not necessary to use lots of cream in each application.
The texture is not thick or too thin, it's like hand cream Aloe vera Deliplus, is well absorbed and leaves no oily skin or the like, something happens to me with a cream hands Yves Rocher, the hands are just as if you had not a cream, the skin is soft muyyy.
A 10, no doubt, in general. Does
knowledge?, "Have you tried?, what do you use?

I write this review in English, handcream Because this is only available in Spain, I think.
I hope you understand.
In case, it's available in your country, I highly recommend it! It reminds me of 8hr. handcream by Elizabeth Arden, But Cheaper!

Thanks for reading, commenting, ... the blog:)
If you have not yet seen my drawing, encourage you to participate! HERE
Thanks for your support!
And check out my 1st giveaway, and enter HERE! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment