Saturday, February 19, 2011

Book Baby Shower Verbage

BONUS!









I've finally returned!

I've been a long time without updating and during this time I did buy a few many interesting things and test new products, so little by little I'll be uploading some reviews and take the opportunity to recommend some and discarding others .... I've loved most, but there are always unexpected disappointments!

Well girls, I'm sorry wait, I have to get organized and get updated more often because I owe a lot and also want to thank the new followers of the blog who have joined even though my last post is so distant. Thanks to all!

And especially today ... I thank Anita for giving me an award so beautiful, she also has a super interesting blog and I encourage you visit it, you can access it if you click on his name:)

And I have to nominate another ten ... it's hard because some insurance they already have and really, if I am a fan of all your posts is because I like, I entertain, I teach and I love reading: D
So I think the best and most fair is otorgároslo all, each of your blogs is special because you do share something with all your subscribers and it already deserves a prize!

Thanks to all girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment