Friday, February 11, 2011

Panasonic Tda 30 How To

PRIZES!!

Today, I received this award from Lala Makeup, http://lipstickonyourpillow.blogspot.com/ . Thanks!
Today, I Received this award, from http://lipstickonyourpillow.blogspot.com/ , thanks Lala Makeup!






award rules say the prize should be grateful person who has been awarded and put the link of your blog. Share 7 things about you. And give this award to 15 blogs.
To Have This award i have to thank and link back to the person Who Gave it to me, to mention 7 things about myself, recently discovered to award 15 bloggers, Then Send Them to Let Them Know They win this award.
The first rule is already done, now 7 things about me:
First rule is checked, now, 7 things about me:

  1. I love to travel. I love travel.
  2. Jellies I lose, I usually wear a trinket in her purse. I love candies!
  3. love art, I actually raised study art history, but in the end ... I love Art, Thought I study History of Art, pero, finally ...
  4. studied Teaching: Special Education. I Studio Special Education at the college / university.
  5. I do not smoke. I do smoke.
  6. I'm very quiet. I'ma calm girl.
  7. Soil follow many series. I have fun with the chapters in "The Big Bang Theory." I really enjoy watching "Big Bang Theory" TV show.
And now rompiedo rules, instead of giving this award to 15 blogs, you give it to you all! animais me to post new entries, regalaĆ­s me a little of your time reading my posts and comments ... Thanks!
Now, I have to choose 15 blogs, but, breaking rules, I decide to send this award to my gorgeous followers!! who read my post, leave me comments,... This award is all yours!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment