Thursday, February 24, 2011

Breast Cancer Wrestling Shoes

Review: Serum tips open or punished.

Hi everyone!!
Today I bring a new review, as you see in the title, this is the intensive repair serum for split ends or punished Stylius brand, sold in Mercadona.

Contains:
  • provitamin B5, which prevents and treats hair loss of strength and thicken the hair.
  • UV filter.
  • Vitamin E, which fights free radicals that damage the hair structure, so avoid it ruptures and / or fall.
  • 50 ml.
says that nourishes and protects hair. It's a no-rinse product is not tested on animals.
Tone
This recommended Sanmartin, a barber known Valencian.
is suitable for hair that have split ends or punished.
Repairs and nourishes damaged areas of the hair fiber. Resulting
:
The tips are smooth and the hair is strong, silky and shiny.

use:
Heat a little
product between hands and apply on the tips, hair dry or almost dry, working strand by strand.
Finally, comb your hair normally.
The amount of product to use varies according to hit, damaged and / or tips that are open and the amount of hair you have.
I usually pull the applicator 2 or 3 times, and the product removed, in my case (I have long hair and not too heavy, nor I have very damaged), is sufficient.
Your exact price, now I remember, but is around 3-4 €.

My opinion:
muuuucho is economical and spreads, and you do not need a lot of product in each application. It is, in my point of view and experience, highly recommended.
has an easy to apply texture with a pleasant aroma, not lumpy or greasy hair, as some serums, yes, do not you apply, close to the roots, I will confine only tips or some means, if , you have weathered hair.
Although not permanently repair split ends, if it improves the look of them.
is a good option for those who want to wait a bit and have a haircut split ends.
hair looks (do not know at the level of hair fiber ...) healthy, shiny and the tips are sooo soft.
If used daily, or a day in day out, you'll notice the difference instantly!
I think it's worth a try.
What I liked is what improves the hair from the first application and leaves no residue after comb or hair matted and greasy.
Did you buy again? Yes, indeed I have done so.

Thanks for reading the post, comment, ... :)

My Sweepstakes ends March 1! Click HERE to participate .


hair This product is only available in Spain.
If you're curious or / and if you'll travel to Spain ... check it out this stuff.
It Helps your split ends.
Hair looks healthy, shiny and really soft.
It's really cheap (less That € 4) and it's easy to find.

Thanks for all your support! :)

And check out my giveaway! Enter HERE. Ends on the 1st March

0 comments:

Post a Comment