Friday, February 25, 2011

Confidentiality Clause Free

NIVEA AQUA COOL SENSATION .... YOUR SKIN!


Good morning all!

Today I powered up thinking that finally, finally ... Friday has arrived!

And today is gone my habitual laziness, I tell you of a moisturizer that I simply love it ^ ^

is a cream that I used years ago, but changed the format and instead chose to look keep trying other brands ... I'm sticking to long Clinique Moisture Surge Extra, but again found almost by chance my old moisturizer encouraged me to retrieve it and check if it remains as good for my skin as it was before.

This cream is Nivea Aqua Sensation :) I'm not regular at the brand and draws particular attention to me despite having heard his name throughout my life, but as in most brand, there are always products that are worth star.
a fantastic product that is ahead of spring-summer might be almost essential for skin suffering too hot, for thanks to its exclusive formula will get an instant cool to apply it once and that feeling is enhanced by its fresh and summery perfume, I do enchanted!

is intended for normal or combination skins, but in my case, I have very dry skin except for the nose, where I come shine ... the rest is always maintained and sometimes mate tends to peel.
cream is blue sky and apply noticed that its texture is very nice and as I said before, can be very chilly ... is completely absorbed in less than a minute, so we can make-up almost immediately and the skin is matte, not shiny or greasy feeling ... remarkable and a tremendous ^ ^
whiff

Or I'll detail a little the pros and cons in my If I can find ... but are personal observations and these products may react differently in each skin, so in my case strongly recommend it, but based on how well it works with me and supporting me in various views I have read in various websites and Makeupalley , which coincide with my experience at many points, so ... here we go!

PROS:

-Texture
pleasant, refreshing, leaves no greasy feeling, deeply hydrates.
-Price
incredibly low: less than 8 € per 50 ml of product! Perfume
-summer
-lasting feeling

CONS:

"The only hit maybe I can put it, being a bit picky ... would be the boat weighs a lot and that the format several years ago was pretty, with a current picture.
"Not a night cream, there are versions for oily and rich moisturizing function during sleep.


starting now to sneak in the first few days of sun and heat at mid-morning, is the cream that I use daily. Before I can miss my makeup and I'm thinking about buying night cream and eye contour version, which also has very good reviews and a very affordable price (around 10 € approximately) in the nightmare settlement boundary Kiehl's avocado ... but that's another story, soon bring a comparison of the outlines I've tried and my opinion about them.

Meanwhile, if you are looking for a moisturizer that promises good results (and compliant) and is to reach all, I encourage you to try this, you will found in large stores as Alcampo, Carrefour, El Corte Ingles and secure ... in your usual perfume:)

HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment