Thursday, April 7, 2011

Reed And Barton Bamboo

NOTD: Hawaiian flowers

My first look unil with stamping (inspired by the hibiscus) XD I hope
I like it!
My first NOTD (inspired by or hawaiian hibiscus flower) using nail art by stampy September Essence.
I hope you like it!

Products I used:
- Zulu Nail Polish Essence 02 (series "Into the wild").
- Stamping Kit Essence and Essence plate 4.
- Nail Enamel Revlon Bubblegum (pink flower).
- Nail Polish Essence Replay (flower turquoise).
- Yellow Nail Polish Basic (flor amarilla).
- Brillo fijador 201 high shine Top Coat de NYC.

Products that I used:
- 02 Zulu nailpolish by Essence (from "Into the wild" LE).
- Nail art stampy set number 4 by Essence.
- Bubblegum nailpolish by Revlon (pink flower).
- Replay nailpolish by Essence (turquoise flower).
- Yellow nailpolish by Basic (yellow flower).
- 201 high shine Top Coat by NYC.

Thanks for being there! :)
Thanks for your support! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment