Monday, April 25, 2011

Prolexis Penis Enlarger Works

Swatches: MAC Blanc Type, Goldmine, Saddle, Hypnotizing

I hope you have rested and enjoyed Easter!
I would like to welcome the new additions, we are now 331 !!!!! ¡¡¡¡¡ Muchaaaaas graaaaaaaacias:)
Today I leave the first entry with my MAC shadows, just as I did with the lip on this entry: http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2011/01/ mac-lipsticks.html
Hope you enjoy!
Hi beauties!!!
I hope you enjoyed your Easter holiday!!!
I´m really happy, this blog has 331 followers!!!!! thank you soooooooo much for your support, means the world!!!
That being said, today I start a new (kind of serie) post about my MAC eyeshadows, I did the same with my MAC lipsticks in this post:  http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2011/01/mac-lipsticks.html
Enjoy!!

MAC
Hypnotizing (LE)
with flash
sunlight
start with the only eye shadow limited edition I have (for now ...:-P).
Hypnotizing is the shadow , Love Lace collection. It is a somewhat pecualiar, a smoky gray with touches of soft purple and mauve, con acabado Frost o Escarchado.
This eyeshadow is a limited ediction called Hypnotizing , from Love Lace Collection, a special grey shade with a touch of mauve and lilac. It´s a frost finish.

MAC Blanc type, Goldmine, Saddle
with flash
sunlight
- Blanc Type: I have already mentioned in many of my DOTS is the most used shadow to illuminate the arch of the eyebrow. It is a beige clarito mate.
- B lanc Type: I Talk about this eyeshadow in my DOTS, it's my MOST worn eyeshadow under my brows. It is a creamy beige, with matte finish.
- Goldmine: is a deep golden, is finished in Frost or Frosty. Suuuuuuper nice.
- Goldmine: It's an intense shade with gold shimmer. It'sa Frost finish. Beauuutiful Really!
- Saddle: is a shadow of a Mac Pro with a matte finish. It is an intense brown with reddish tones.
- Saddle: It's matte reddish brown. It'sa Pro MAC eyeshadow.

Thanks for stopping to read the post, comment, etc etc etc.:)
Thanks for reading this blog, For Your comments ... :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment