Thursday, April 14, 2011

Milena Velba Ho Ho Ho Clip

Premio Dulce Arcoiris


Carol, blog Colors Carol has given me this award. Thank wapa!
Who wins the prize has to say 10 things that you like and give the award to another 5 blogs

  1. Movie: The Notebook
  2. A flower: Lotus (never had a particular favorite flower until one day, working in a perfume, I found that most of my perfumes have something in common: Flor de Loto. caught my eye, I guess the touch that gives this flower is what has made a particular fragrance I do not like me. Since then, it's my favorite flower:) and so, I have that nickname in the blogosphere and baptized the URL of my blog as well).
  3. My Station favorite is winter.
  4. I like the pastries, I think that I was not bad on it (I guess it helps being an inveterate sweet tooth.)
  5. I like my phone, I'm addicted to it (although at the beginning of our relationship did not understand us, hahaha, too modern for me, I thought).
  6. One type of food: I love pasta.
  7. fascinate me, particularly, Balenciaga bags. I want / need one (at least) NOW!
  8. I like to go and have a drink in quiet plan with my friends. Those moments Drinking-gossip-girls-laughter are great!
  9. I like Luxenter rings.
  10. I like white chocolate.
Now 5 blogs that sent this award ... (I find it super hard, always choose a certain number only):

0 comments:

Post a Comment