Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Much Does Black Truffle Cost

Mas utilizados: Marzo - Most Worn: March

Hi girls!
Here you are my favorite month.
Recently, I created a page en Facebook para el blog, ¡uniros y participar!  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pure-Addiction-blog/192167544157689

Hi girls!!!
Today I´m going to show you my "Most worn" products of the month.
Recently, I created a Facebook page for this blog, c´mon, join us!!!  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pure-Addiction-blog/192167544157689


  • Nail Polish "Royal" from Revlon: is one of the raffle gifts Carol, Carol's Colors blog. I love it. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper dry fast (in fact that is specific places in that.) It is an intense blue, without shimmer, that reminds me of blue Union Jack.
  • Royal by Revlon nailpolish, nailpolish I win this in a giveaway of blog Carol colors. I loooove this nailpolish, it dries really fast. It'sa (royal) blue, with jelly finish. This shade reminds me of Union Jack's blue.
  • Nail polish "Bubblegum" by Revlon: Another draw for Carol enamel. In this case, pulling a fuchsia pink, which when dry (the data eye ....) smacks gum, jelly beans!! I have not found such an invention in our country! haha. Beautiful color. It has no shimmer.
  • Bubblegum by Revlon nailpolish: Another gift from Carol's giveaway. This is a hot pink shade, with jelly finish. Gorgeous shade, But, That is the best part ... When it dries it smell like blubblegum! (Yummy yummy!). I never see something like That in Spain, haha.
  • Corrector L'infallible or real: going quite well, is of long duration, which in my case, it is generally true. Covers imperfections and dark circles well.
  • by L'Oreal Infallible concealer: I like it! It's longlasting and it works really well on dark undereye circles and Any imperfections.
  • Lip "Paris" NYX: review & swatches in this entry: http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2010/12/nyx-round-lipsticks-swatches-vol-ii . html
  • Paris lipstick by NYX: review & swatches in this post: Http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2010/12/nyx-round-lipsticks-swatches-vol-ii.html
  • Lip "Angel" MAC: review & swatches on this entry : http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/2011/01/mac-lipsticks.html
  • Angel lipstick by MAC: review & swatches: http://white- lotusflower.blogspot.com/2011/01/mac-lipsticks.html


  • Eyeliner "Feline" MAC: No doubt, my favorite black eyeliner along with Eben Chanel. I have prepared a comparative review + entry will go up soon to blog:)
  • Feline eye Kohler power by MAC: My favorite black eye pencil! I'll review it soon in a blogpost:)
  • Essence Shadow Palette "Eye love to travel": is one of the prizes won in the draw for Yeli . Bring super versatile colors (for a nude look, or colors, and smoking) also is good pigmentation. Perfect for travel or for carrying in your purse.
  • "Eye love to travel" palette by Essence: I win this eyeshadow palette in a giveaway of Yeli's blog . 8 beautiful eyeshadows, this palette is really versatile (you CAN create a nude eye look, a colorful eye look or a simple smokey eye look). It's perfect for travel.
  • Biotherm Eau Pure: I almost over: (It has a very fresh fragrance with a floral background more. The Biotherm website reads: "... output is essentially a kiwi, grapefruit, lemon and lime, a heart aquatic flowers like the lotus (someday I will tell you the reason / story for which I have nick and the URL: white-lotusflower) or green tea, and a fund contends female warm base of musk, patchouli and musk. "It is a fragrance that can be used throughout the body, after showering, because it contains essential oils, or as a traditional perfume. Simply put, I love it!
  • Eau Pure by Biotherm: I loooooooooooooooove this fragance. It's fresh an femenine. Biotherm website says about this product: A vivifying fragrance resembling a white water cascade, a fresh aromatic journey, filled with pure and nurturing green fruit: green tea, lime and kiwi. An aroma extracting from nature all of ITS Benefits for the skin, containing sage and lime essential oils. With a single Generous splash, the skin Feels replenish, toned and intensely refreshed, helping to reveal ITS natural beauty. Also It contains: Lotus flower (one day I'll write about why my nickname and URL is white-lotusflower), green tea, patchouli, musk, ...
What has been your favorite?, Ever tried / used any of mine?
Thanks for stopping to read the post, comment ... and subscribe to blog (I want to welcome the latest additions!):)
March's What's your favorites? Any coincidence?
Thanks for reading, for your sweet comments ... and for follow this blog (I want to say: Welcome! to the new followers):)


0 comments:

Post a Comment