Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mizzou Apparel Where Online, Cool Mizzou Apparel?

NOTD: Girlie nails with confetti

Hi all!
hope ye fun during the weekend.
Today, I leave with a new look unil. Hope you like it:) Hi
beauties!
I Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Today, I show you a new nails of the day. I really hope you like it:)


Products I used:
- Nail Polish Italian Love Affair OPI.
- Glitter Pink Moonlight Essence collection (used primarily in the tips of the nails).
- Top Coat: Carlo di Roma bubble (not sure of the number ...) No 14 (one of the glazes Yeli drawing, transparent and with confetti ... haha).
- nail sticker, heart-shaped silver (also drawing Yeli :)).

Products That I used:
- Italian love affair by OPI nailpolish.
- Pink glitter by Essence (Moonlight collection).
- Top coat: Carlo di Roma nailpolish bubble in n ยบ 14 (I'm not sure it'sa transparent nailpolish ...), with tiny confetti, glitters Not.
- Silver heart nail sticker.

some entries in "My favorite / most used" monthly, make small review describing, but not the same as reading it to see it in pictures, I thought only entries up swatches of the same.
What do you think?
I've been thinking of create a new post with (just) swatches, Because, in my "Most worn" post, I talk about differents products, I describe Them, Them But I do not swatch, so I Think That It Could be interesting.
What do you think?

Thanks for reading the post:)
Thanks for reading:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment