Friday, October 1, 2010

Small Sand Rail Engines



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

already coming from Milan and Paris, we return to Cybele, or at least I do to review the best of the best, or should I say, what best of the best. Indeed is that this post comes a bit late but just took my new academic year, needed a little adjustment period post holiday. Valeee see summer collections does not help much, and if they are how are you less.

The 52 edition of the runway in Madrid has broken with the numbers (fifty parades, 1,300 accredited journalists, more sponsors than ever and more than 60,000 visitors enjoyed the spectacular) and expectations, and I will not be the only has noticed how grown English designers, and opened the doors to international. Also, I should certainly highlight the excellent treatment of the fabrics and materials that have followed many it. On other occasions the important details of the selection and treatment of printed fabrics and they moved to the background in my mind but this time has been central to my attention. Embossed fabrics and sugar and toast are leathery in Martin Lamothe, plastic and PVC tinted with futuristic touches Juanjo Oliva ... A delight for the eyes (and skin of someone who can dress)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment