Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Monica Roccaforte 2009

Shopping!

Hi girls!

Sorry I left so long to blog, I had "technical" problems with the account and could not access it or comment on your posts (with the interesting things that have been hanging !!!), I've also been traveling and the laptop was not quite enough, I am being asked to retire advance.
But finally it seems that the problem has been solved and I'll try to catch up with the little things which I have arrears.

purchases begin with, although last month. You know that if you have any questions about a particular product can easily ask and I will answer as soon as possible;)


EYES:

URBAN DECAY: First UDPP (For me the best par excellence)
KIKO: Glam Double Eyeliner 04 (Green metallic anthracite metallic, long life)
KIKO: Glamorous Eyeliner 409 (Turquoise, use it as a base)
MAC: Powerpoint Stubborn Brown (Brown, dark brown, is perfect!)
SEPHORA: Cleansing Biphasic (My favorite for sensitive eyes, it eliminates all)
MAC Palette 15 (needed another ^ ^)
MAC Vex Shadow (Grey-white-green-purple, duocroma ... to me is not so bad)
MAC: Silver Shadow Ring (A basic metallic gray, not silver or blue strip)










FACE:

MAC: Blush Sheertone Peachykeen (Very similar to Orgasm, adaptable and durable)
MAC Cream Colour Base Luna (Illuminator cream, so use as PaintPot)
Ecotools: blush brush (Ultrasoft, ecological and economic genius for bag)
MAC Brush Cleanser (I need to live)
KIKO: Pure Clean (never use wipes on the face, they are up removing the remains of lipstick when I go out and be able to paint the lips again, but the smell is unbearable)




LIPS AND MISCELLANEOUS:

VICTORIA SECRETS: Pout Lipgloss Peaches (A beautiful tone, but not very durable)
KIKO: Glass Shine 02 (I was flabbergasted, because I just like Kiko told three things ... the application is rotating sponge, pigment and texture much super nice)
MAC: Lustreglass Lustrewhite (Transparent with microbrillantina, precious on a nude)
KIKO: Pencil Lipgloss 08 (This if one of my favorite products, ultracremoso, pigmentation, I pielecitas brand, hard, easy to apply ... is a tone similar to Creme D'Nude for Mac, I have also tone 07).
SALLY HANSEN: Lip Exfoliator + Moisturizer (This as I spoke, I use it and I love)
MAC: Lipstick Costa Chic (It is stunning in fur whitey, is a one-coral naranjita little fluoride, so cantoso not like the bar, finishing Frost)
MAC: Lipstick Chatterbox (One of my favorites! I felt good the Girl About Town, but this I have hit it squarely, fluorine is slightly pink, creamy and when it sits on the lip .... it lasts and lasts Amplified, I use it almost daily)
KIKO: Precision Automatic Lipliner 03 (A profiler-length nude, no brown undertone, is a perfect color) NYX
: Pale Pink Lipliner (Gaga is ideal for the Mac!)
OPI: Pink Flamingo (This is my previous post, a few beautiful hands!)

The truth is that I'm giving enough use all, some things were love at first sight and others had them in my wishlist for some time. Soon I will raise this month, although less stuff because I'm booking for Christmas ^ ^, but who have fallen are interesting.
Thanks to all for stopping, I have really wanted to be able to stop all new comments!
Besos!





0 comments:

Post a Comment