Friday, October 29, 2010

Where To Buy A Racing Metro Rugby Shirt

red card!

Hey girls, today I come with a Tag!

I was "stolen" at Rose Art because I found very interesting and quite entertaining ... but maybe a little long, but I have been encouraged and there I!

If I did not have my name ... could be anything, luckily I have mine.
If I were an animal ... It would be a wolf
If I were a pet ...
would be a dog If I were a flower ... It would be an orchid
If I were a sense ... View would
If I were a flavor ... It would be like the ham (salty and sweet notes)
If I were a temperature ... Autumn would be the average
If I were an item ... Land would
If I were a body part ... Mouth would
If I were a fighter would
adjective ... If I were a food ... It would be my mother croquettes
If I were a cookie ... It would be an Oreo or a Belgian Speckuloos
If I were a drink ... It would be a Martini cocktail based
If I were a fruit ... It would be a strawberry
If I were a dessert ... It would be something with chocolate
If I were a candy ... Since as they do not like
If I were a smell ... Vanilla or Cinnamon would
If I were a sound ... It would be a chord
If I were a color ... Red would
If I were a vice ... It would be shameful
If I Were a Religion ... I self-destruct
If I were an appliance ... It would be a fridge
If I were an object of the bath ... It would be a vase with brushes
If I were a book ... It would be a mystery
If I were a movie ... Would Eleven (Fallen Slowly) by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglová
If I were a film director ... Steven Spielberg would
If I were an actor ... Bruce Willis would
If I were an actress, film, series ... would try to be good
If I were a musical instrument ... It would be a guitar or drum
If I were a painting ... It would be a zen
If I were an item ... Would be high-heeled boots
If I was a snap ... It would be a bracelet
If I were a gift ... It would be an expected
If I were a board game ... Trivial Pursuit would be with their super-quesitos
If I were a car ... It could be an Audi Q7
If I were a season ... Fall would
If I were a date ... It would be one to remember
If I were a month ... October would
If I was a day of the week ... Saturday would
If I were a time of day ... Would be the night
If I were a place ... Scenarios would be an enclosure with
If I were a city ... Madrid would
If I were a planet ... Mars would
If I were a continent ... Europe would
If I were a sea ... Mediterranean would
If I were a number ... It would be the 4
If I were a state of mind ... It would be a strange mixture of euphoria peace with
If I were a pain ... It would be a curable
If I were a sin ... Laziness would
If I were a word ... Freedom would

Well .... for finnnnnn is over: D I encourage you, Answer cojáis and if you dare;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment