Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Driver License Birthday Cake

seems reasonable ... or not? Sally Hansen














Hi girls!

Yesterday the postman brought me some packages with interesting things and among them was a wonderful OPI nail polish
^ ^ I really wanted to get, is from the collection of Spain, particularly the tone "Pink Flamingo" .. . and I would say is a perfect pink, intense without being extravagant, crazy or smart, it all depends how you take it.

When I wear this type of tone I like my nails are too long, but not very very short, the ideal is in excess of 1mm the end of the finger, but always depending on the shape of the nails of each , mine, although they can to be long without effort, are small, the birth of my nail will not go very "up" just so I do not like to cut it much, I want you to see color and fingers look longer and slender.
However when I do a French manicure or wear much softer tones allow me a millimeter, P

The point is that when I opened the package and took the boat I felt something was familiar, too familiar ¬ ¬ So rummaging in the drawer of the forgotten little brother found my new nail polish.
enamel is a mini which was accompanied by three other colors (also similar to other shades of OPI) in a box I bought in Primark last year. I remember I bought on a whim, I've never tried any of their cosmetics because I'm loyal to certain brands, but did not lose anything by trying a few glazes.












I tested the two tones and I can assure they are very very similar, the difference is in the pigmentation and finish ... and that perhaps the Primark has a slight reddish undertone (not very noticeable) Opi than not.
Both are very opaque, but perhaps the little dried before, but in terms of duration Opi wins and also on the termination as the Pink Flamenco .. leaves a bright lacquered effect.

Many are clonable Opi tones may not manage to a color that is exactly the same, but as you see if there are cheaper options, easy to find in stores and give the stick perfectly ... H & ; M glazes also tend to have "coincidentally" very similar to those of OPI, Chanel and China Glaze;)

May you have like these Tone? You seem very bold to fall?

0 comments:

Post a Comment