Monday, October 18, 2010

Securom Rct3 Abnormal




I have seen many editorials in my life, I could not say what was the one I liked, but which of them hit me more. Had only assumed that a certain hair style or had, as a rule, assigned an age for which they considered adequate, but the truth, I never stopped to think much of it was the same with makeup. Since I saw these images of Paris Vogue in November 2008 I were recorded in the retina and now that I've never seen 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' where makeup plays a key role to think I'm back sobre ellas. Sombra aquí, sombra allá, luz aquí luz allá  et voilá ! 1 Eniko, 6 décadas. ¿no es realmente increible la magia del maquillaje?
/
I've seen loads of editorials in my life. I can't chose between them which one I liked the most, but I can select the most impressive. I had more than assumed that an specific outfit or a hairstyle had a age fringe associated but I'd never stopped to think that it happens aswell with make-up. Since I saw these photos from Vogue Paris on november 2008 i couldn't forgot them and now I've just seen again 'The curious case of Benjamin Button', where make-up covers an important paper, I've Reflect on it again. Shadow, eyeliner, lipstick, light ... et voila! 1 Eniko, 6 Decades. Is not it amazing What do make-up dog?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MODEL: Eniko Mihalik PHOTOS: Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin STYLING:
Carine Roitfeld MAKE-UP: Lisa Butler

0 comments:

Post a Comment