Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Women Taking Saw Palmetto

+ MOISTURIZING LIP SCRUB (Tuesday apocalyptic)












Today is looooong as a day, Tuesday is one of those sultry sleep, which are more like a Monday hangover.

At 9 and recently, my boyfriend and I were in the car on the way to do some errands before work, when chances of life on the open road we found the "boss", I believe that despite obligations to the three we are going through my head that he had little desire to do much and desire to do little, so we went to breakfast together, has been a saving idea that has lasted until 10:30 (we are slow, but we like to say we enjoy the moment lol).

I am recovering from the fever with which charge for two days, nothing serious, but very annoying and it made me dust ... today I rather little makeup, dark circles and do not betray me I able to enjoy any of my beloved lip ... fever has left me lips worse than ever, I have always been dry, but with care and balm I survived ... until today, I woke up with chapped lips, and seemed put out smarted me of Resident Evil: (
So between vagrancy today and anger that I feel so bad aspect to have the day did not seem to be improving.
At least until I've taken the big news: D: D: D just after breakfast.

After that we met with our work, today we only had to close a few things and this afternoon we will continue at home, so I can hide at home hahaha.
I come and I've had a great surprise to me is helping to happen on Tuesday apocalyptic godmother has been my mailman!

I have brought something that had been waiting one week and is what I really wanted to talk ... a wonderful exfoliating bar + moisturizing Sally Hansen! It has come
pearls, but today was not the best day to release it because I have too damaged and dry lips (is an exceptional case), I'll tell you a little in that it is and what I found, but within a couple of days if I can do another entry to give you a clearer view.

is a bar that is divided vertically into two parts, one is the exfoliation of pinkish-peach in which microparticles can see ... the other part is the moisturizer, white and smooth. The container is golden, a bit eighties and has two "hoods" interchangeable to taste a gold (like the rest of the pack) and the other is transparent.

For pielecillas eliminate so annoying that sometimes we go out first thing to do is apply the scrub to circles on the lips, this will leave some microparticles on them and gently start moving your finger skin muerta.Con gently massaged in circles to help remove the skin and once you're done, we must remove residual product a tissue, then rinse with water to the area is very clean and apply the moisturizer as we would with our usual balm.

In my opinion the product is wonderful, the microparticles are created with orange skin and work wonders in the moment you apply it you can see incredible results, at least in my case. It has been pielecillas and left me lips "cleaner", it is not annoying.
The moisturizer is essential part, I have not noticed any smell, it's very neutral, smooth and quiet a lot, but is not absorbed quickly, but being a home treatment for either I see a big drawback. Such Once the only problem I see is to be spent quickly, especially the scrub, but for the price and quality is worth it, especially for re-look lips)

It took me exactly 4.69 (shipping included) on ebay and so far I am very satisfied, repeat tomorrow or to review some areas today is not what I wanted to play for the irritation and I know if it becomes a must in my vanity, I promise that you will be the first to know;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment