Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cervical Mucus Before Af

... YES OR NO?









Hi girls!

I've missed a few days and as promised I'm here again to give my final opinion on the lip scrub Sally Hansen.
I spoke to him in my previous post, but had barely use it, I can now say that after having tested more thoroughly I am very satisfied with the results:)
Yesterday evening I aplicármelo, I did it the same way as the first time, only this Once my lips were not so damaged and sensitive, so the feeling was more enjoyable.
Something that I realized that I had not noticed before is that the bar (especially the moisturizing) coconut smell ... that's the only thing that bothers me, is an odor that I have a lot of mania and but not so strong as to be desgradable, must be taken into account. And another little thing is that the bar does not is completely "hidden" inside the container as with most of the lip, always tipping over so we must be careful when putting the cap to not stab or hurt you.

Moreover, the experience was very good, gently glared pielecillas other remaining on my lips and I did not dare to play the first time. While it is absolutely necessary then apply lip balm ... or any other that you have because the dry scrub a bit.

buy back?

Si. Did his work, improved the appearance of my lips and helped me to remove dead skin quickly without further damaging my lips. It is effective, or at least in my case it was. But do not forget that their role is only that, it will not eliminate the dryness and will rehydrate your lips, it only gets hydrated by drinking water thoroughly. But cleaved is a basic step to keep them healthy and beautiful.

I also want to try other brands for comparison, this is the first taste and I like both the result and the price so low that it is a way to throw without feeling a great loss in the event that we do not work as expected.

I hope you have been helpful and if you know you have other scrubs or any other brand I feel encouraged to tell your experience!

Kisses to all (I'm going to watch the fireworks!).


0 comments:

Post a Comment