Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What Does Phase Switch On Subwoofer Do?



Last Monday I finally finished the first semester exams, and when I thought the day could not be better, I came home and found a package on the bed of Conxita Women 'Secret had sent me a sample of the new collection ' New Year: Dreaming of Spring '! I opened the box, very original indeed, and I found a beautiful gown, which you can see in the corner lower left. A garment that perfectly embodies the spirit of the collection, above all very feminine and sexy, which combines black and pale pink lace in delicate garments, transparencies and sophisticated fabrics. I recommend that you go by the store to see for yourselves!

Last monday I finally finished my first university term exams and the day When I Thought I Could not Be Better, I Arrived home and found a box on my bed: Conxita from the English brand underwear Women 'Secret Had Sent Me a piece from Their new collection' New Year: dremaing of spring '! I Opened the box, a very original one by the way, and I found a extremely nice nightdress (the one you can see on the down left corner). A piece that represent perfectly the spirit of the full collection, a very sexy and feminine one that combines black and pale pink in delicated pieces with lace, transparencies and sofisticated fabrics.

individial images form ws, collage made by me

PD: Miriam y Marina sortean dos preciosos accesorios en su blog.  Pasate, descúbrelos y por qué no? participa tu también!

0 comments:

Post a Comment