Sunday, January 23, 2011

Recently Licensed Drivers



I have never declared fan of Missoni , and less of their campaigns by many Leighton Meester now displayed in them. Meeting their characteristic patterns too ornate for my taste, I'm more minimal say, and why, says the cover of Harper's Bazaar Spain this month, now is minimal. But there is always an exception to the rule is skipped, and delving into ancient editorial campaigns and I found this:

've Never Been a fan of Missoni and events Campaigns Neither of STIs if Leighton Meester appears on Them . I really find so overelaborated Their characteristic patterns, let's say I'm more minimal for That, and as Harper's Bazaar cover from Spain this month says, is more minimal now. Anyway, There's always the exception That breaks the old rule and inquiring Into Campaigns and editorial I Came across this:

Fall 1997 / Tanga Moreau by Mario Testino Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment