Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ps3 Online Through 3 Dongle



stores will be by choice!, But despite that half of my wardrobe has label Zara, to lose myself in Topshop, spend hours watching the Asos website or discover treasures vintage stores, I'll Urban Outfitters. Clothing (which is the perfect expression of cool ) designers area, the area vintage, books, decorative objects, el ámbiente, la música, los accesorios, las campañas, etc son los ingredientes de la tienda perfecta !

Even there are millions of shops all around the world, and so many brands to chose between, even more than the half of mi closet has a Zara'a label, even I can get lost in Topshop, even I can spent hours looking thought Asos's website or discovering vintage treasures, I no doubt chose Urban Outfitters as my favourite shop ever. The clothes, wich are the perfect expression of cool, the designers area, the vintage area, the books, the decoration stuff, the atmosphere, the music, the accesories, the lookbooks and campaignes etc are the ingredients of the perfect shop!
.

take this opportunity to comment, as you may have noticed, lately I've been quite absent as far as the blog is concerned, therefore, as New Year's resolution I propose to update more often what will, due to my lack of time, less collages but Urban and Trendy!

I Seize the Opportunity to Tell You That, As You May Have Noticed, I've been absent recently removed, that's why, as a new years purpose, and as I Still Have little free time due to university, Probably I will not make collages as Many as I Used To Be buuuuut sure you'll Have More Urban and Trendy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment