Friday, August 6, 2010

Woodbury Commons Monclers

STILA Sun Bronzing Powder!












Hello weekend!

I still camera, but I wanted a temporary solution to be showing some of the stuff I have in my possession and that I like, very much!

The images are from internet, so I will not be able to put swatches, but you can get an idea of \u200b\u200bhow the product is.


Today I want to tell you my experience with the Sun Stila Bronzing Powder in pitch 01.
I have enough sunscreen but I am always in search of one that I like better than the last and not always easy because in my case I need one to leave a natural tone, which I note (that's why I put it) but than dark (I'm NW20 reference.
saw this sunscreen in some YouTube videos and after reading the reviews on Makeupalley I decided to try them. I have to say I bought them on ebay and was fast and cheap, I did not no problem.
My personal experience:

There are three shades available and all have SPF 15, I had no intention 02 catch the tone I wanted to use it for contouring, but in a video I saw the difference between 01 and 02 was abysmal and I feared the worst, so I took the 01 but suspected it would be a typical golden bronzer and sincerely extraclear I do not see it as a bronzer, I see it as an illuminator.
But noooo! It's fantastic!
The packaging is cute, plastic is a beautiful copper-gold tone with the relief of the sun and inside is a typical compact mirror.
matte powders are dry but not giving effect at all, or are leaning against the skin.


Los míos son en un tono moreno natural, de este dorado anaranjadito sutil que se queda a los días de estar en la playa (no el moreno rojizo amarronado requemado de llevar dos semanas achicharrándote), son preciosos la verdad. Sobre la piel no tiran a ladrillo ni a anaranjado total, no se, es un color especial, suave pero se nota, para mi tonalidad de piel son estupendos y estoy muy contenta con ellos.


No son tan oscuros como para contornear, así que para eso sigo utilizando otro producto, pero me encantan para aplicar un poco sobre la parte superior de las sienes, nariz y barbilla, quedan muy bonitos y de llevarlos a no llevarlos se nota muchísimo el cambio, sin embargo no resulta evidente que te te has puesto polvos.

I have thought about trying to find a sunscreen for the beach To Mac, I have no more options to search the internet because in his day were sold out in my stand and I was without them. I love them for winter when I have dry skin and even though the finish is powder texture is cream, so I'll do better ... but the application will outline and perhaps especially because winter cheeks throw a lot of bronzers but if I like him more healthy touch my face.

Meanwhile, this summer I use the Stila, I liked it so much that I use every day and I left the other parked in the drawer and it is these those who took the case to odes parties.
cost me about 9 or 10 euros with shipping included and then thoroughly testing them I think they deserve so much grief, I recommend it if you seek a natural tone that does not dry out your skin.

The only downside is .... sack them that the powder is very hard to open, strong enough to do and occasionally the nails may suffer an "accident" ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment