Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pantie Girdle Training

The Tag growing ....

Hi girls!

I'm new here, but not for long ... the weekend I go to a trip, but this time fleeting pleasure trip ... I will visit family, go shopping, something film and maybe a few drinks ... and again on Monday though the daily routine doubleheader that night was part of the jury of a festival floats and can be a looooong night and laughter. Although I would laugh more if Tuesday had no to get up early: (anyway Saturday over Mac I will leave a joy that will last a few days, at least compensate with something lol: D

And now we are going ... the famous Tag, I Some of you have already read and liked me a lot, so I'm encouraged:)

1. What is your indispensable makeup brush?
I have no one, is impossible. At least I have 5 absolutely essential ... (powder, rouge, 217 for blending, 239 for the shade and 266 for delinear.Aunque use a few more.


2. Do you play any instruments?
Si. The guitar (I love electro) and some drums. Although my favorite instrument is voice. I am also am perfecting in Protools (although not an instrument)


3. What is your favorite base?
The Studio Fix Fluid, but lately I feel very good about the Revlon Colorstay for normal / dry.


4. Do you think that makeup can become an obsession?
can be ... but do not have to be a bad obsession. There are people for whom the makeup is a release, the makeup is not only based on colorful and lipstick. There are people with skin problems and large complex that thanks to makeup to feel worthy again, attractiv segur @ s @ s.


5. What gives you your own blog?
I can be part of something that we share many, the taste for makeup, cosmetics, beauty ... without frivolity. Only tips, recommendations, learning.


6. What your favorite product?
honestly do not know, I like everything too.



7.Ultima garment that you purchased.
I think it was a beautiful gray shirt with a black tie ... and some shoes and sandals:)


8. How long have you been in this business?
The much makeup, but that developments and increasing array is constant. In this blog very little and unfortunately I can not spend all the time I wanted.


9.Has makeup done some course or would you like?
Yes, I made some.


10.Te consider a shopaholic (makeup / cosmetics)?
To deceive, yes. It's something I love and always find new products, is one of my few vices confessable.


11.Alguien over your environment has the same hobby to make you?
Mmmm ... maybe not so much.



12.Eres more followers of the make-up blogs or videos on Youtube?
I think I like equally. I try to watch all the blogs as I can because there is always something interesting, but I'm sticking to 3 Youtubers and I lost one of his videos, I enjoy seeing different techniques.



13.Di 3 countries to which you would like to travel and why.
Belgium. To visit the whole family
Italia.Significa lot to me
U.S. There lots to see, both good and bad and there is a fusion of cultures hard to find elsewhere.

14.Di your 3 favorite makeup brands.
Mac, Nars and Too Faced. And I guess cheaper brands Nyx.


15.Si look out your window you're closer, you see?

a walk now green with trees, I love it.


16.Crees it is true that for women is equal to or more pleasant to go shopping to keep sex? Why?
In my opinion to have a good day there's nothing like shopping and then to get home to have my moments of intimacy with my partner. In the merger is the taste.


Continued .... new questions.


1. Got a pet? What?
^ ^ If I have a Westy that is a true treasure, thank goodness that is immortal ...

2. Sweet or salty?
I like to eat something sweet and just after salt and vice versa. I'm weird.


3. Favorite color nail?
I like the French manicure (if not in super-long claws). But I also love the Lilacism of Essie and China Glaze For Audrey.


4. You get dark easily?
Never, not easily or without it.


5. Have a hobby? What?
Well ... I always look off While vitro hahaha. Sure I have some more but now I do not fall.


6. You are in bright colors or neutral colors?
live thing I get is the color red. I do not like the colors pinheads or fluorine and family ... but I also dressed in mourning.


7. Last poti purchase (if you remember).
all week I've been buying: S The last thing .... I was a couple of shades of Mac (Chamomile and Paradisco).


8. Favorite cologne.
Kenzo Amour.

Well girls, you are all nominated. I will not continue to grow the Tag with more and more questions because ultimately end up giving your ID numbers, bank details ... jajajaj. But if you have not done here I leave you;)

Many kisses!



0 comments:

Post a Comment