Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monster Cable Cord Cover

PHILOSOPHY: The microdelivery Exfoliating Wash















Hi girls!

Today I come with a small review about a product that I tested for about three weeks and that has haunted me ^ ^

After finishing my usual cleaning I wanted to try a new and had in mind two brands with good reviews generally Philosophy and Kiehl's .
Both have two similar cleaning based on the microexfoliación, a much smoother to use an exfoliant but equally effective and also is in daily use.
read many reviews before deciding and finally bought one of Philosophy since the two obtained the same results, but the gains chosen as the amount of product that brings the boat for a price very similar to Kiehl's, in my case, 236.6 ml submitted in a package very similar to the brush cleaner Mac ... a big pot with a measuring cup to help us pick the right amount of easily and cleanly.
The packaging is very simple, white with a large label that provides information about the product and its use, some basic, but the important thing is what's inside: D

I'm going with my personal opinion :

I'm really pleased with this cleaner!
At first doubted whether it would be suitable for my skin type (dry and sensitive), but it is fantastic, deeply cleanses, removes dead leaves pielecitas small pores literally "empty", which visibly conceal a lot. ;
Leaves skin soft, clear and pure look, I do not irritate or dry at all, but needless to say, must be used after our usual moisturizer ... after that last step hydrating the result is just perfect, my skin is much cleaner and ultra ^ ^

I use it in the morning and night ... moisten the face and apply a small amount all over your face massaging gently (avoiding the eye area), after a few seconds to form a small foam (not "soap", but the typical left some exfoliants) and it's time to rinse with water. This is the first step of beauty as I get up, leave my skin totally prepared for the makeup and the base is certainly much better, is set perfectly to the skin.
At night, I use it after removing make up, because not forget that the makeup remover just drag surface, but does not clean your skin of impurities and is important to keep free of dirt as as possible, so the night is the perfect time to use it!

for me has become a commodity with which repeat certain, but the boat I take about 7 to 8 months without problems, a small amount spreads a lot, so it is a sound investment and certainly after of three weeks notice before and after.
The only downside, because I put some ... is the smell. When you get used does not matter, but my first impression was fatal smell ... smells like lemon with salt (and I hate the lemon), it is nice but not very strong or stay on the skin, anyway is a point to keep in mind that many people and especially smells, like me, but after the first week I got used and no longer notice it;)

And you, cleaning or just remover utilizais ? You have a favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment