Friday, July 9, 2010

Power Of Attorney For Mentally Handicapped












Hello girls!

I know I spend too long on the blog but I've had a few trips lately and although I usually carry a laptop, I always forget essentials such as camera cable to upload pictures entries ...

This time I got some time to collect your prize that has left me Marina of The Attic (http://labuhardillademarina.blogspot.com/ ), thank you very much ^ ^

The truth is that not nominate who is all deserve an award because you have some great blogs I love to read and see your updates ... and surely will have many already, so I leave it for whoever picked it up and take it into your blog:)


Tomorrow I'll try to sneak back here to do a little review of Long Lasting Stick Kiko, to week I bought two and just love me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment