Friday, June 11, 2010

Light Pink Line On First Response Test

Hydrance OPTIMALE














Hi girls!

Sorry I been so long without updating, but I have not had enough time to write a decent entry ... and the little time I've had I've spent searching for information about new products this summer.

Today I wanted to tell you my personal experience with a new moisturizer I've tried, I like using it about two weeks, Avene is Hydrance Optimale Riche.

I decided to buy it because we finally (finally!) I finished the moisturizer from Sephora, which I've taken enough hate and have sworn never to buy ever. In particular was the dry skin and the feeling was like butter hecharte directly on the face, never absorvió totally out shines ... terrible girls.

After reading good reviews on the products bought Avene cream that I have mentioned to try to restore a bit of my skin. I do not get pimples or marks, but occasionally some redness and dryness and especially a sensitivity high enough, so I thought a product of pharmacy might leave pearls.

counts among its membership with a percentage of thermal water of the same brand, spf 20 and promises to repair dry skin, very dry or dehydrated, even cosmetic products damaged by aggressive, extreme weather events, etc, through a system innovative is to replicate the natural hydration mechanism of the human eye, which supposedly brings freshness and lasting hydration to the skin.



begin with the positive:

"The smell of this cream is not annoying me, is not as pleasant in the world but
not have a heavy scent, can not stand excess creams or unpleasant aroma,
at this point seems to me that's fine. "You

SPF 20 and I thank both winter and summer, increasingly
moisturizers have SPF, which I think is very important for our skin care
, year after year holding aggression of direct sunlight damage ends
by a greater or lesser extent and especially those who have dry skin should use protective
because unfortunately our skin tends to age before
sun and helps to avoid.

-The texture is not heavy, not greasy or shiny leaves.


Cons:

-Moisturize, moisturize .... what is moisturizing, but I left my cut, too
absorbs quickly and soon I have the feeling that my skin is quite dry and needs more, more
other economic or commercial creams have given me better results at this point.


is true that I find more benefits than drawbacks, but hydration is essential for me and in that aspect in my skin fulfills his promise, although I have heard that many girls gives good result does not mean it's a bad cream at all.
I think the park the time and prove another brand I hydrate more on summer drink plenty of water to the level of dehydration increases and this time my goal is to have better skin in September. Ye

utilizais other products of this brand? How about you work?

Besos chicas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment